terms & conditions
Garden View Hotel Ltd
Registered Office 32 Woodstock Grove, London W12 8LE
Company registration number 09092372
VAT number 199538246
Unless otherwise agreed, English Law with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute.
Complaints can be made by emailing us on email@example.com
- Hotel and Room Descriptions / Information Reasonable care has been taken that the content of this website is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this website is published in good faith.
- Reservations All reservations are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- Complaints Any complaint about the reservation service must be notified to the Garden View Hotel in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel reception as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to the Garden View Hotel in writing at the below address or per email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English Law with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Liability The Garden View Hotel does not accept liability for any omissions or errors and reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site. The Hotel does not accept liability for any loss either indirect or consequential that may arise from the use of or connected with the Garden View Hotel website or for any products or services purchased from the Garden View Hotel website.
- Change to Booking Terms The Garden View Hotel reserves the right to change these terms from time to time.
- Cancellation Any confirmed booking can be cancelled up to 48 hrs before arrival without any cost. A cancellation made within 48 hrs prior of arrival will be chargeable for 1 night.
- Law Your booking is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between the Garden View Hotel and you. You confirm that you have not entered into the contract with the Garden View Hotel on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
- Hotel Room Types The room types used by the Garden View Hotel are as follows: Single room: Contains one single bed. Suitable for one person. Twin room: Contains two single beds in the same room. Suitable for two people. Double room: Contains one double bed. Suitable for one or two people. Triple room: Three single beds, one of which may be a pull down or roll away bed, in the same room. Or one double bed and 1 single bed. Suitable for three people. Quadruple room, family room for 4 people: 1 double bed and 2 single beds. One of the single beds may be a pull down or roll away bed. Extra bed: suitable for a child under the age of 18 years: Cot, cradle or crib suitable for a child under the age of two years, this is free of charge but must be reserved when a booking is made.
- Company details: Garden View Hotel Ltd 29-31 Nevern Square London SW5 9PE Tel 02078351900 Fax 02072379268 Email : email@example.com Registered office Company registration nr 4982533 VAT number 835920810
Credit Card Details: Payments (if taken at the time of booking) are taken via Secure Trading’s payment network which has an unrivalled uptime record and sophisticated security inbuilt as standard. Secure Trading’s payment gateway sits between our website and bank and encrypts all credit and debit card data and ensures that the information cannot be read by anyone else.
Privacy Statement & use of customer data: All handling & collecting of customer data is processed in accordance with local law & are not sold to 3rd parties.